The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunny Park. This includes:
– Maintain social distancing
– Make use of our complimentary sanitiser stations
– Use credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible
– Cover your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
– Stay home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms
– If you test positive to COVID-19, follow the current Queensland Health guidelines
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers!