HERE FOR YOU!
Update on Restrictions (from 6am, Thursday 15 April 2021)
Great news! The Queensland Government has advised restrictions will ease as of 6am, Thursday 15 April 2021.
While not mandatory, we strong encourage wearing a mask where social distancing is not possible.
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT SUNNY PARK
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunny Park.
- Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from others.
- Wearing a mask is encouraged where physical distancing is not possible
- Staying home if you are unwell, experiencing any cold/flu symptoms or awaiting test results
- Keeping your hands clean and using the hand sanitisers located at various locations throughout the centre
- Using contactless payments instead of cash where possible
- Respecting our customer limits when entering stores, using the lifts and taking a seat.
- Checking in upon arrival to cafes, beauty providers and any other retailers that require contact tracing details.
Many of your favourite Sunnybank restaurants, cafes, and independent fresh food outlets are OPEN for dine in, takeaway & delivery.
You can still order-in store to take away but in addition to this many are also accepting phone orders so you can call ahead and collect at a time that suits you. Many of your favourite Foodies can also be found on Food Delivery platforms such as EASI, UberEats, Deliveroo & Menulog.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Sunny Park and our retailers ❤️