What Information Does Sunny Park Collect?
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, such as contact information via telephone, electronic mail or online form. This information may be collected when you request a service or when you contact us for customer support. Here are the types of information we gather from visitors to Sunny Park: Contact Information: This information includes your full name, company name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number. Financial Information: We may collect and retain certain financial information from you during any online ordering process, as well as in connection with other products and services which we offer. For example, if you sign up for any product or service through Sunny Park, we may require you to provide a credit card number and billing address before we will process that application. Demographic Information: We may collect and store anonymous demographic information (such as your post code, gender and age), and use this data to improve our services and how we market Sunny Park. No personally identifiable information will be linked to aggregated demographic information. You are not obligated to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide Sunny Park with your personal information we may not be able to provide you with the full range of our services.
Why Does Sunny Park Collect This Information?
If you are acquiring or have acquired a product or service from Sunny Park, we will collect personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing you with the relevant product or service;
- Managing and administering the product or service; and
- Protecting against legislative breach where it is a financial management service.
We may also acquire personal information provided in order to provide ongoing customer support or to improve our services and marketability.
Does Sunny Park Share Your Personal Information?
We do NOT share any personal/contact information received. All information is kept confidential and will NOT be passed to any other third party. We may release account and other personal information when we are required to do so:
- by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; to enforce or apply our Services Agreement or other agreements; or
- when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sunny Park, our users, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Security and Storage
Sunny Park will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is secure from any unauthorised access or disclosure. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy.
What Information Can I Access?
Sunny Park gives you the ability to access your contact information for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, clients may email their request or call our executive staff. Please note that no financial information will be provided over the phone, and in no event will such information be provided without verification. When you update your information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Access will be denied if:
- The request does not relate to the personal information of the person making the request;
- Providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or the health of a person;
- Providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- The request is frivolous and vexatious;
- The request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings;
- Providing access would prejudice negotiations with the individual making the request;
- Access would be unlawful;
- Denial of access is authorised or required by law;
- Access would prejudice law enforcement activities;
- Access discloses a ‘commercially sensitive’ decision making process or information;
- Any other reason that is provided for in the NPP’s set out in the Privacy Act 1988. We reserve the right to impose charges for photocopying, delivery costs and/or access to electronic databases.